Today we celebrate Love. ❤️ While drained, we still look for ways to bond. Here’s our recommended family activity for the week: It is fun, easy, and all about nurture & connection. 🐦🥨🌳❤️
- Lay the cookie cutters on a baking sheet and lightly grease them
- Dissolve 1 packet of unflavoured gelatine in roughly 60ml of boiling water and stir while simmering
- Let it cool down for a minute and then add the birdseed: roughly 230ml
- Stir together with your child (or let them take over, if they wish!) and spoon the mix into the cookie cutters
- Place a piece of straw in birdseed to leave a hole for hanging the bird feeder
- Allow mixture to harden and then remove from cookie cutter. You can also place it in the freezer for about an hour to speed things up
- Add a piece of twine for hanging
- Take the bird feeders to your nearest park and hang on a tree as a special treat for the birds!
Tip: These bird feeders also make great gifts for your loved ones!